General Workshop outline
The shape of each piece changes a little each time, but the main shape of mixing workshopping with (learning- and learner- focused) activities is the same. A word-y write-up of this is in this blog post from February.
- Introduction activity. Share your answers. Print-outs for the wall. Do this as people arrive.
- Opening presentation. Make a fresh copy of one of the latest one in our presentations repository on GitHub.
- Technology Intro. Print-outs for the wall.
- Mid-morning break.
- Lightning talk.
- Afternoon activity. Three most important things.
- Print-outs for the wall up on the wall so that people don’t have to remember a bunch of instructions.
- Afternoon break.
- Afternoon activity. Hey buddy. SMART goal. Print-outs for the wall.
- Feedback activity. Short, anonymous, survey.
- Close. Stickers for everyone! 🎉